These are all things that make me very happy!

Chocolate Cake. My Weakness!
My camera! Nikon D40x I love this camera it has taken some pretty good pictures for me. Definatly worth the money!
The COLTS!!!!!
In my first colts picture I am jumping we can all see that. Well, what you didn't see or hear is my pants ripping. Bye Bye favorite jeans :( Kate caught the perfect moment to take a picture.
I love cuddling! Especially with my dad. I'll never be to old to sit on his lap!
Who couldn't live without Gilmore Girls? Seriously. I love this show!
Yum Yum YUM! Enough said 'bout Texas Road House.
The Lake... I love being on the lake with my friends. My favorite is taking night boat rides around the lake its so peaceful and the stars are so pretty.
PHOTOSHOP!!

It was just the four of us girls when we went out to eat.. We were waiting for the bus to come back and I wanted a picture of all four of us, but there was no one else around. SO I took a picture of the three of them and then one with Taylor and I and combined the photos on photoshop so it looks like we were all together. I just love it. You'll have to excuse the bad photoshop job on this picture I was in a hurry.
BABIES!! Little Kahler is so adorable.
Adie and Iaasc are two of my favorites as well!!

Last but DEFINATLY NOT least!
Ribs and a baked potato w/ butter sour cream and CHEESE =)
I could eat this meal for the rest of my life and be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment