Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who knows where my mind goes..

You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.



So I was changing things on my blog profile and there is always a random question at the bottom and well this is the question that I got. And was thinking to myself HOW WOULD I GET OUT



Option #1...



I could not escape and just stay in the well and kill the goat for food then use the wool for a blanket and pillow cut his horns off rub them together and create a fire to cook the goat meat. Milk the goat before so I could have some yummy goats milk :/ and use the slinky (it would have to be one of those rainbow ones) to occupy my mind so I don't go insane. Then I decided that I don't really think I would like goats milk.. it sounds disgusting and I don't think I could kill and innocent animal... so I take you to option two.



Option #2



I would use the edge of the wall to ram the goats head into the wall so his horns fall off (they grow back so this is okay right) then I would tie one of the horns to one end of the slinky and the other horn to the other end of the slinky. I would hold onto one end and throw the other end up and out of the well and wait till someone grabbed it and then I would yell and tell them to get help.



Options #3



Once again those horns would have to come off... and I would use them like ice picks to climb up the wall and escape. Then I'd go call someone to resuce my new goat friend.









These could all possibly work only if my goat had horns. Very random blog but my imagination was running wild and it couldn't possibly be stopped. :)

No comments: