Who would have guess that being accepted into a family relied on a piece of pumpkin pie. Well if you want to become a Dunithan it does. Lindsey had to pass the pumpkin pie test. She had to make a pie and bring it to a family get together for everyone to eat.

I don't think she realized what she was getting herself into. My Grandpa and Uncle Jeff set it all up... THE TESTING TABLE.


They got all set up with their testing tools and got their taste buds ready... poor lindsey!

Grandpa got the magnify glass out.

Jeff got the tape measure out to see... they compared the height of each piece to see if it was an even pie.

All I can say is it was a good thing I was born into the family... or was it? :)

As Grandpa tallies up the score...

Lindsey awaits her answer... and they told her that she had to make another one because they jsut weren't sure.

Let's just say there is never a dull moment at the Dunithan's
2 comments:
how hilarious.. i hope she passed!
And I'm just catching up on your blog.. a major change? Um, you know what I vote!!! I'll pray for you, k?
Thanks Darce!!
Post a Comment