Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's not all fun and games...



Yesterday, I got off the phone with my Grandpa and he was a little concerned... He said he's been keeping up on my blog and there was a problem! I looked like I was having too much fun and not enough studies. Well Grandpa here ya go... I am learning and studying believe it or not! :)





All of our grades are posted online and this is my math class (copy and pasted). Either my math class is really easy or I study a alot... I'll let you guys be the judge of that :) Our RA has decided that she is going to give out these paper cookies anytime she sees us studying.. I have six :) hahaha These cookies at the end of each semester will get us a prize I think she said money... on the other hand I'm thinking it might be cookies which I'd rather have money because the cookies aren't homemade BOO! anywho... Kate and are I going to cheat the system and put our cookies together at the end and split the prize :)




If you cannot read this it says "Ball State University Parking Violation" Ahh.. Well the reason I got this ticket is because my meter ran out of time while I was IN CLASS. I didn't want to be late for class so I parked close and figured I'd take my car back after class well $15.00 later I can do that.



Last week Kate and I had a HUGE psych exam we only have three in the class and no homework and his tests are very hard so it's really important to study for these things... JENI isn't used to this!! Kate and I did nothing for 10 hours but study the day before the test. I was slap happy by the time we went to bed. Well we tried to go to bed and I went to bed around 12:00 thinking I needed a good night sleep cuz we had a test. Well around 4:00a.m. I roll over and whisper "Kate, are you alseep" she said NO I can't sleep at all!! we didn't get ANY sleep it was crazy... so test time I was rather nervous. Well I got a B so all the studying paid off reguardless of my "good nights rest"


So Grandpa... My college experience isn't all fun I'm getting my money's worth of learning and studying. :) And just remember to keep working... never know when it will come back to bit you in the butt! Someone should be working in this picture below but decided to take a little cat nap. Oh Grandpa!

No comments: